Crock Pot Mojo Pork Recipe
This recipe is great to make ahead for the freezer or have for a group of friends. Don’t feel like rice and beans? Have it on a sandwich. YUM!
You Will Need:
- Pork Roast – I picked a large pork roast because I wanted to be able to get multiple meals from it.
- Mojo – I found mine at Aldi.
- Badia Mojo Rub – This stuff is straight from Heaven!!
- The night before use the mojo rub and do a dry rub on the entire pork roast. Then stick in the fridge and forget about it until morning.
- In the morning fill your crock pot to cover the roast with 1 part Mojo and 2 parts Water. You will want that water as the citrus flavor gets stronger as it cooks.
- Cook on medium for 6 hours.
- When it is done use a fork to shred your pork.
- Bag up the leftovers and freeze. – Make sure to portion it out for your family size.