My friend Sarah’s Mojo Pork is one of my favorite things on the planet to eat. I love it! However, I don’t have the patience or the time to cook it anywhere but my crock pot. I thought it would be fun to share this great crock pot mojo pork recipe with you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
What You Will Need:
- Pork Roast – I picked a large pork roast because I wanted to be able to get multiple meals from it.
- Mojo – I found mine at Wal Mart. I used 2 bottles but the amount you use will depend on the size of your roast.
- Garlic – You will need a lot of garlic. I used an entire clove in mine.
- Cover pork in Mojo and marinate. – I marinated mine for 24 hours to really fill it with the flavor.
- Dump most of the excess. – When I was ready to cook I dumped out most of the excess mojo. I left about 2 inches of mojo in the crock pot.
- Fill with garlic. – You will want to stab holes in the pork in multiple places and pull a small piece of garlic in each one.
- Cook on high for 6 hours.
- Mine looked like the picture above when I removed it from the crock pot.
- I then shredded it. I was able to get 6 meals out of this pork roast.
- Bag up the leftovers and freeze. – Make sure to portion it out for your family size.
- Serve over rice. – I like mine over yellow rice but this would be equally good for a sandwich.