Summer is a great time to take a break from school work. It is also a fun time to work on your child’s writing skills with something they can have fun with. I have put together a Doctor Who Inspired Handwriting Printable Pack so that you can have fun with writing skills this summer.
I would love it if you would share these on Pinterest and Facebook if you enjoyed them.
- Cover Page – Writing a great story deserves a great cover page.
- Writing Prompts – There are 2 pages of Doctor Who inspired story ideas to get your young whovian writing. (Who am I kidding? Some of these would make an awesome FanFic.)
- Character Building – This page includes some great questions to help your child build the character for their story.
- Setting Idea Page- This page has questions to help your child figure out what the setting of the story should be.
- Building Your Plot – This page is to help your child design the plot of their story.
- Catchprase Idea Page – The Doctor and some of his companions need a great catchphrase. Use this page to help your child design one.
- Revision Ideas/Questions – Revising a story before writing the final draft is important. This page has ideas to help your child revise their story.
Print your Doctor Who Creative Writing Prompts
Looking for more?