What a week! We were invited to eat with friends multiple days last week. Because of that I will be reusing a lot of last week’s meal plans in hopes of completing it this week. I can’t believe how busy our summer has been. Has yours been busy?
- D.I.Y. Oatmeal Packets – These are a quick easy way for the kids to make their breakfast.
- Lemon Cinnamon Biscuits (Recipe coming soon)
- Egg Muffins – Freezer Cooking (Recipe coming soon)
- Home Made Uncrustables and Apple Slices or grapes
- Grilled Chicken and vegetables
- Chili Lazagna
- Shredded Chicken and Yellow Rice Casserole
- Chicken Biscuit Casserole (Recipe Coming Soon)
- Beef and Bean Burritos (Recipe Coming Soon)
- Baked Chicken Tenders and home fries. (Recipe coming Soon)
- Chicken Pot Pie (Recipe Coming Soon)
- Sliced Cucumbers