I often post recipes that involve saving you money. You see, I try to keep my grocery budget low while enjoying great meals. I thought it would be great to put together the entire list for you so that you can reference this whenever you are looking for money saving recipes.
- Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken – This recipe has all the awesomeness of a terriyaki chicken recipe without the overly salty taste that is typical of a crock pot teriyaki recipe.
- Crock Pot Mojo Pork – Do you want to add a little cuban flare to your dinner? Don’t miss this simple recipe.
- Crock Pot Chili – This recipe is perfect whether you want it for now, for a huge group, or to freeze for future meals.
- Pulled Pork Tacos – These pulled pork tacos are so easy but they are simply delicious. This is the perfect summer meal.
- Chili Lazagna – This is a fun twist on the traditional lazagna. After watching a friend eat chili over pasta I had this great idea. It is truly delicious.
- Easy Chicken & Rice Casserole – I have been trying to use beans to offset my meat costs. This recipe was born out of the bean experiment. I really love it and so does my family.
- Budget Friendly Taco Meat – Are you trying to stretch your meat budget? Check out this great way to turn 5 pounds of ground beef into 10 nights of taco meat!
- Cutting up a whole chicken – One of my favorite ways to save money on meat is to cut up a whole chicken and use each part to make multiple meals. Check out this post for a step by step guide to do this.
- DIY Oatmeal Packets – This is a very simple way to save money and eliminate preservatives from your diet at the same time.
- Individual Banana Pudding Cups – I used to prepare a lot of desserts for a ministry I was part of. This is an inexpensive recipe to prep for a group, party, or to have on hand in your house.
- Thanksgiving Freezer Cooking – Apple Pie – I never knew apple pie could be so easy to make. This is a great recipe to make ahead and freeze for Thanksgiving or an event.