Are you looking for last minute gifts kids can make? I have put together a list of 10 great gifts that will be beautiful but easy enough for kids.
- D.I.Y. Personalized Candle from The Frugal Female – This would be a really fun project to work on with your kids. It’s also a great way to give your child’s artwork for grandparents in a new fun way.
- Helping Hands from Teach With Me – This would make a great teacher or Sunday school leader gift. It’s really adorable and I love the themed gift idea.
- Hand Print Ornament – As a new mom nothing drove me crazier than the hand print mold kits. Try this fun alternative as a great gift for grandparents.
- Danish Weaved Heart Baskets from Rad Megan – This project is simple but really sweet. This one would be a great way to combine crafting with a fine motor skill exercise.
- Christmas Cookies in a Jar from Taste of Home – Do you have a baker in your life? This might be a fun treat. You could even add a note that says, I want to bake cookies with you grandma or something sweet to personalize this gift more.
- 4 ornaments you can make from sticks – These are really fun and really give your child the creative freedom to make whatever their imagination can dream up. This is the perfect gift for the family member who loves rustic Christmas ornaments.
- Sharpie Mugs from Kids Activity Blog – These would be another fun way for your artistic child to gift some of their amazing art work to someone in a new way.
- Bath Bombs from Red Ted Art – These would be great for a teacher gift or for a family member. It looks pretty simple. I could see my two enjoying it.
- D.I.Y. Cookie Plate – This would be the perfect way to bring cookies to someone. It’s very simple and your children will have a lot of fun with it.
- Mod Podge Ornaments – These are really simple to do. My daughter is doing these for many of our family members. Even better, they don’t cost much at all.