R is in the kitchen again and I think you will love what she has made! She decided that she wanted to make spaghetti and meatballs. I am going to tell you now I cringed at this one. I have made more than my fair share of spaghetti sauce but meatballs have always been a big failure for me. That being said, we did it anyway. You are going to love it.
We made enough for multiple meals. You can call it freezer cooking or cooking for leftovers. Because of this we used large amounts of everything.
What you will need:
- Tomato Sauce – We used 4 large cans.
- Ground Beef – We used 2 pounds.
- Garlic – We used most of a clove.
- Onion/Onion Powder – I hate onions but like the flavor so we used the powder.
- Salt – Just a pinch.
- Panko Bread Crumbs – We used 1/2 cup.
- Ketchup – 1 tablespoon
- Seasonings you like – Everyone has a different view of what spaghetti should be. Include the flavors you believe should be there.