Are you looking for a perfect summer dessert? In our family Key Lime Pie is a family favorite! Key Lime Pie is the perfect balance of sour and sweet! However, I don’t love buying a key lime pie because they often taste wrong. Either they are too sweet or too sour. I decided it was time to make my own. This is my tweaked easy key lime pie recipe. I hope you enjoy it!
Easy Key Lime Pie Recipe
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 14 oz Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Key Lime Juice
- Pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- (optional) Green food coloring ( personal opinion, it’s not a real key lime pie if it’s green.)
- Can of Whip Cream
Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Mix together egg yolks, key lime juice, and condensed milk until smooth – Make sure to use a whisk to get a smoother consistency.
- Pour Mixture into pie crust
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and refrigerate.
- After chilled add whipped cream if you like it. (Apparently, there is a huge debate among my friends as to whether this is necessary or not.)
- Serve and enjoy.
Did you make this easy key lime pie recipe? Was it good? If you changed anything please leave a comment. I would love to hear how your pie turned out.
Looking for more?